Kick start your career in pharmaceutical logistics with a position at Alloga. We are always seeking enthusiastic, committed candidates to join our team.
Careers at Alloga
Here at Alloga, we’re passionate about providing a culture of service excellence for our clients and their customers. To achieve this, we rely on our skilled, hard-working team. As a leading provider of healthcare logistics, packing and labelling, order management, and pharmaceutical warehousing services, we’re a career destination of choice for logistics professionals everywhere.
Working in a pharmaceutical logistics job at Alloga, you’ll have the chance to be part of a company that helps people live healthier lives. In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, job satisfaction, and extensive opportunities to progress and develop within your career. Are you ready to take the next step?
Explore the exciting Alloga jobs that are available in your region.Contact Us Our Locations
Job opportunities currently available at Alloga UK:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
- FLT Drivers Reach and VNA: Working Monday to Friday Rotating Shifts
- Warehouse Order Pickers: Working 16:00-22:00 Monday to Friday 30 hours, or 2 Days Wednesday & Friday 12 hours, or Working 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday
For more information about these roles please see below...
What we Offer:
A great working environment
We are Gold Standard Investors in People
25 Days Holiday, or 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays for shift based roles
Perks at Work money off electricals, travel cinema & home goods
Cycle to Work
Free Secure Car Parking
To apply for any of these roles please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
Alternatively you may submit your CV via email:- email@example.com
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
We now have an exciting opportunity to become part of an established and high performing team as our new FP&A Manager.
What will you do?
Provide clear communication to the SLT through effective investigation and analysis of results, performance and forecasts to enable all areas to trust the data to drive performance. You will lead key areas, creating and sustaining an environment of process improvement.
- P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow management across the business.
- Communication of Financial results, underlying performance and forecasts for the business to facilitate decision-making and highlight areas of focus.
- Develop a joined up approach to our financial processes, reporting, control and understanding.
What will you bring?
With the ability to communicate effectively at all levels you will focus on driving P&L. You will be experienced in operating in a multi-site environment, ideally through periods of change. You will be a highly analytical, organised and strong leader with experience covering all financial disciplines.
Key skills & attributes;
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with relevant post-qualification experience in an FP&A environment.
- P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow management experience
- Relevant industry experience
- Leadership and people management experience desirable.
Why work with Alloga?
After experiencing substantial growth Alloga, is a leading provider of Distribution solutions with an eye for further progression. Working with us you will receive,
- Competitive salary
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across a multinational employer with an impressive internal promotion record
- Access to wide ranging training programmes designed to assist progression
- Employee benefits schemes
- Free Parking
FLT Drivers Reach and VNA: Working Monday to Friday Rotating Shifts
Alloga UK is part of a substantial pan-European distribution group. It is a highly successful, rapidly growing company that provides a range of contract distribution services to an increasing number of high profile pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. We have permanent positions across all sites here in South Normanton for FLT Reach and VNA Drivers. Applicants should be confident to work under their own supervision reporting into the shift supervisor and be a real team player. You will need a flexible approach to work in this demanding and busy environment.
Warehouse Order Pickers: Working 16:00-22:00 Monday to Friday 30 hours, or 2 Days Wednesday & Friday 12 hours, or Working 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday
Alloga UK are going through an exciting time as we continue to grow. We are currently recruiting for a new shift of Order Pickers. The role requires the successful candidates to accurately assemble orders using the scanning equipment at the agreed assembly rate whilst working to company and GDP standards. To be successful in the role it would be ideal if you had knowledge of warehouse operations and systems, however the right candidates can be trained. You must be computer literate, able to work well in a team and be an excellent communicator. You must be confident and enthusiastic with great interpersonal skills as well as being able to work accurately.